Getting there

Thursday 17 February 2011

I'm gonna shut up during this one and let the pictures do the talking...









I just wanted to end this post with a huge thank you to my good friend Laura who's been incredibly helpful hauling the wardrobe all the way through Brussels and reassembling the whole thing almost by herself (and with a little help from her partner Benoit). Yours truly only had to hold the flashlight (we worked at night) and admire the finished work...

Thank you Laura and Benoit, you're the best !

7 comments:

  1. I simply adore this room - to me it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing with the new rug and the wardrobe! It is such a good find! E-bay rulez :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!! All designs are looking great. Just awesome!! The way you arrange the things are marvelous... Thanks for the designs.
    French Gifts | Tea Towels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is coming together great! Congrats on the new wardrobe. The chevron rug is a nice touch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to share your beautiful home on Houzz.com

    If you are interested please email me at nicholas@houzz.com, and I can answer any questions you may have.

    Thanks,

    Nick
    nicholas@houzz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sun mirror
    I "'m looking for one,did you find them in Belgien

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your nice comments ! I've just did a new post with some descriptions and some further changes ;-)
    Kay - I forgot to say something about the mirror though. Yes, I found it at a thrift store in my neighbourhood for a whooping 15 eur. Five years I've been stalking that place and never found anything. And then in one go - two mirrors (the one shown here and one for my bathroom) and one painting. Score !

    ReplyDelete

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger